2014 Scholarship Auction – May 3, 2014 – 4:30 p.m. – Nellis Hall
The 2014 Annual Scholarship Auction is scheduled for May 3, 2014. The theme for 2014 is "Once a Raven, Always a Raven."
All proceeds from this event benefit the CCC Foundation endowed scholarships. These scholarships assist students in achieving their educational goals at CCC. Students may receive scholarships for traditional associate degrees or for hands-on technical training. More than 50% of CCC students are first-generation college students whose parents did not attend college. More than 90% of CCC students receive some form of financial aid to make college possible.
- May 3, 2014
- Nellis Hall West Gym
- Doors Open at 4:30 p.m.
- Appetizers at 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner Buffet 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Live auction begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Tickets are $25 per person donation through April 25.
- Tickets are $30 per person donation after April 25.
- For tickets, please contact Sally Presson at 620.252.7070 or via email at email@example.com .
- Favorite Red Raven sport attire, or
- Something red.
Tailgate food including brisket, hot wings, pulled pork and brats. A variety of desserts will also be offered including cupcakes by Megan Rolls.
Items Available in Live and Silent Auctions
The live auction will feature over 50 items including weekend getaways, a golf cart, a homemade quilt and a horse. Over 300 items will be available in the silent auction.
Some of the items include:
- Gray & White, APHA (Paint) Mare (Flyer about the horse available at this year's auction)
- John Deere Riding Lawnmower
- Snapper NXT22875E (22") 190cc Electric Start Self-Propelled Lawn Mower (Flyer about the mower)
- King Size 12" patchwork quilt
- Hand crafted guitar
- CCC Red Raven Bench
- BOSE sound link mini speaker player
- Beats solo HD earphone in red
- Branson trip package
- Eureka Springs trip package
- Kansas City package of fun
- 2004 Club Car electric golf cart with custom paint, wheels and tires
- Dinner for two once a month for a year at Sirloin Stockade
- Phelps Hog Heaven $240 gift card
- Lanier SP3500 printer
- Benelli 12-gauge pump shot gun APG camo
- Henry Big Boy 357 lever action rifle with octagon barrel
- Chevy car parts bench
- 7' custom made bridge
- Custom bench with pillows
- Raven chair
- Black Kindle Fire HDX with $50 gift card
- Money tree and lottery tickets
- 1/2 dozen roses once a month for a year package
- Sonic cheeseburger and hot dog brown bag specials once a month for a year
- Silver water pitcher and silver coffee pot
- Assorted handmade pottery by Michael DeRosa
- Handmade red and white double bed quilt
Additional specific items available for bid with pictures will be listed here closer to auction date.
For More Information Contact The College Foundation
Dickie Rolls 620.252.7575
Sally Presson 620.252.7070
Information contained herein is presented on behalf of
the seller. J B Robison Auctioneers Realtors, agent for the seller, cannot guarantee the information to
be correct or assume the liabilities for errors and omissions.
All lines drawn on maps are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their own satisfaction.
Any announcements made from the auction block on day of auction will take precedence over any
matter of print and will be final.